CamelBak Forge Vacuum 12 Oz Water Bottle
Double-walled, vacuum-insulated vessel; Leakproof cap is easy to open and close with one hand for sipping While the cap is dishwasher safe, the vessel should be washed by hand for best results If mug is dropped, the impact-resistant cap helps prevent dents or cracks; Cap won't collect grime Use the loop in the cap to carry the bottle in the crook of a finger; Cap arms flip up for easy cleaning For frequent sipping, just press the top button to lock the cap open
- Total Capacity: 12 oz / 354 ml
- Total Weight: 7.24 oz / 205 g
- Dimensions: 7.48 X 4.13 in / 19 X 10.5 cm
Bottle Material: Stainless Steel
CLEANING THE FORGE
The Forge's cap is dishwasher-safe, but we recommend hand-cleaning the vessel.
CAP CLEANING TIPS
- Remove lid from vessel.
- Depress lever as far as possible and let the seal arms pop all the way up to expose the drink port.
- After cleaning the cap, push the lever and fold the seal arms all the way down until they snap back into place over the drink port.
HAND-WASHING TIPS FOR THE VESSEL
- Fill the vessel with warm water and mild detergent, then let it sit for up to 5 minutes.
- Wash with a soft, wet cloth or non-abrasive sponge and rub dry.
- If the interior is stained, fill the vessel with a mixture of two teaspoons of baking soda and warm water. Let it stand with the cap off for 1 hour, then rinse and wash with warm water and mild soap.
- For deep, stubborn stains, leave the baking soda solution in overnight. Place the cap over the vessel without tightening it for ventilation. In the morning, rinse and wash as usual.