MSR WindBurner Combo Stove System (Gas Not Included)
Windproof, modular stove system for cooking real food and group meals.
This stove system combines the ultra-efficient performance of WindBurner® stove technology with the ultimate tools for backcountry cooking. Featuring a ceramic-coated 2.5 L sauce pot and an 8” skillet, this modular stove system offers simmering and cooking versatility for small groups, and full compatibility with all WindBurner cookware. The stove’s windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain its performance in all conditions, whether you’re cold-weather camping with friends, or cooking a gourmet meal on a windy beach or mountain slope. The stove system nests all components for easy, efficient packing.
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- Multiuse: 2.5 L sauce pot & 8” skillet feature ceramic-coated nonstick/easy clean surface and an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Nesting/Modular: System perfectly nests all components; stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware.
- Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle
- 8-inch ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick skillet with folding Talon handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 13 oz
Weight (Metric): 0.83 kg
Minimum Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 13 oz
Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.83 kg
Packed Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 13 oz
Packed Weight (Metric): 0.83 kg
Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 18 liters
Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.3 liters
Volume (Metric): 2.5 liters
Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 6.2 minutes
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.