MSR DragonFly Liquid Fuel Stove (Fuel bottle not included)
Precision flame control with large-pot stability
The Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that's built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10" in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast.Contains brass that can expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Unrivaled Flame Control: MSR pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Minimum Weight (Standard) 14.1 oz
Minimum Weight (Metric) 0.40 kg
Packaged Weight (Standard) 1 lbs 1 oz
Packaged Weight (Metric) 0.51 kg
Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 126 minutes
Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 153 minutes
Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel 136 minutes
Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter 3.9 minutes
Boil time (diesel), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 liters
Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.6 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters
Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.7 liters
Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel 5.7 liters
Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.7 liters
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.