MSR WhisperLite Univeral Combo (Simple Cooking)
The WhisperLite Universal hybrid-fuel stove is our first to combine canister and liquid fuel capabilities into one comprehensive package. Built on an upgraded WhisperLiteTM chassis featuring improved stability, lighter weight and simplified maintenance, it burns just about any fuel you're likely to find. And unlike anything that's come before it, our patent-pending AirControlTM technology delivers uncompromised performance across all fuel types, and we've delivered it all in a lightweight package that won't slow you down.
Fuel Bottle included.
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR® IsoPro fuel canisters.
- Hybrid-Fuel Performance: Patent pending AirControlTM technology creates the optimal fuel/air mix for top-notch performance with canister fuel, white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline.
- Canister Liquid Feed: Delivers better cold weather and low-fuel performance with a more consistent output over the life of each canister. Canister stand Included.
- Lightweight: Aluminum mixer tube, extra-stable stainless steel legs and refined design keep weight to a minimum.
- Easy Transitions: Liquid and canister fuel couplers pair with fuel-specific jets for quick and easy transitions.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and redesigned leg assembly facilitate fast cleaning and even easier maintenance in the field.
- Complete with fuel bottle (20 fl oz / 591ml)
- Fuel Pump
|Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 155 minutes|
|Minimum Weight||13.7 oz / 388 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lbs 3.4 oz / 549 g|
|Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel||Appx. 110 minutes|
|Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister||Appx. 75 minutes|
|Boil time (white gas), 1 liter||3.5 minutes|
|Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter||4.4 minutes|
|Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter||3.75 minutes|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel||4.4 liters|
|Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel||5.3 liters|
|Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.6 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister||15 liters|
|Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel||1.8 liters|