Primus OmniFuel II (including fuel bottle and pouch)
The OmniFuel is the champion of the Primus stove who won the most awards and test victories. It has been tested extensively for many years and has proven itself on countless expeditions.
- It is extremely robust, reliable, powerful and is also in the harshest conditions: high altitude, very low or high temperatures.
- The revised OmniFuel II is just as powerful as its predecessor - but more compact to pack .
- The new pot holder raced opened a safer, but less work together.
- The nozzles for different fuels are clearly marked and kept screwed into the feet so that they are not lost.
- With 3000 watts of OmniFuel II provides plenty of power.
- The flame can be via the controller - even with gloves - fine-tune from simmering to full throttle.
- The OmniFuel II comes with ErgoPump TM, a multi-tool with cleaning needle, windscreen and heat reflector, a stuff sack and 0.6 liter fuel bottle
14.2 x 8.8 x 6.6 mm
450g (Kocher + pump without bottle)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.