Optimus Svea Ultra Compact Lightweight Gasoline Stoves
The OPTIMUS SVEA cult stove of the climbing society is an ultra classic lightweight gasoline stove in solid brass. It has been around for a century and still sets the standard for compact outdoor cooking equipment. We doubt that any other outdoor stove has been field tested as much as the OPTIMUS SVEA. Widely used by climbers all over the world this stove is renowned for its performance at high altitudes. The OPTIMUS SVEA is ideal for single ventures high altitude cooking or whenever stuff volume and weight must be kept to a minimum.. The lid of the stove also serves as a small cooking pot. Weight: 550 g. Measurements: 100 mm x 130 mm. Average burn time: up to 50 minutes at maximum output on one filling (0.12 L) at high output. Average boil time for 1 L of water: 7 minutes depending on climate altitude etc. Includes burner with valve and a small pot.
- Classical light weight gas stove of solid brass.
- This stove is renowned for its performance at high altitudes.
- Self pressurized tank no pump needed.
- Ideal for solo and high altitude mountaineering tours and wherever packing volume and weight are critical.
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: 7 min/1 l water depending on climate altitude etc..
- Average burn time: up to 50 min on one filling (0.12 L/4 fl. oz) at maximum output.
- Dimensions (cm): 10x13.
- Dimensions (in): 3.9x5.1.
- Fuel type: White gasoline.
- Output (BTU): 4780.
- Output (W): 1400.
- Technology: Fuel.
- Weight (grams): 550.
- Weight (oz): 19
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE