MSR WindBurner Sauce Pot
Optimizes your WindBurner Stove System for group meals and simmered feasts.
Increase your cooking capacity and trade freeze-dried meals for real food options with the WindBurner Sauce Pot. Designed for group cooking and simmered cuisine, the 2.5 L aluminum accessory pot features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring on the bottom and a nonstick ceramic surface that allow for more even and versatile cooking. Great for making sauces, chili, rice, and more in the backcountry, the pot nests with WindBurner Stove Systems and other WindBurner cookware. Compatible exclusively with WindBurner Stove Systems. Not for use with the WindBurner Personal Stove System.
- Multiuse: 2.5 L ceramic-coated nonstick pot (serves 2-4) features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately).
- Stable: Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves’ deep lip for increased stability.
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot with folding Talon™ handle
- Strainer lid with locking latch
Weight (Standard): 12.2 oz
Weight (Metric): 0.35 kg
Minimum Weight (Standard): 12.2 oz
Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.35 kg
Packed Weight (Standard): 12.2 oz
Packed Weight (Metric): 0.35 kg
Volume (Metric): 2.5 liters
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.