Gripmaster Hand Exerciser
The Gripmaster Hand Exerciser conditions the fingers, hand, wrist and forearm with a unit you can carry in your pocket.
Professional sports trainers, athletes and therapists use Gripmaster because of its unique ability to provide an effective isolated resistance workout.
All athletes have a common goal to develop and maintain strength, control, endurance, coordination and dexterity to ensure their competitive edge.
Gripmaster is here to help you reach and accomplish your goals.
- Begin all exercises slowly and use low resistance and few repetitions
- Hold each position 3-5 seconds and relax - repeat 5 to 10 times
- Little by little, increase to 3 sets of 10 (30 reps)
- When graduating to higher resistance begin again with 5 to 10 reps and build slowly
- If you experience pain or fatigue - stop immediately
- Extra Light (3 lb per finger) for average hands: Yellow
- Light (5 lb per finger) for average hands: Blue
- Medium (7 lb per finger) for above average hands: Red
- Heavy (9 lb per finger) for stronger hands: Black