Grangers Clothing Repel (300ml)
- Renew the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish of any waterproof fabric with Granger's new Acrylic Polymer Technology.
- This is a non-Fluorocarbon formulation that closely matches the levels of repellency and durability previously only offered by C6 chemistry.
- Wash-in formulation to be used in domestic washing machines to renew the surface water repellency of fabrics. Treats up to 6 garments.
- Great air dry performance, but durability is improved if the garment is tumble dried: check the care label to see if this is advised for the garment before tumble drying.
- Must be used on a clean garment after washing with a specific technical wash, such as Granger's Performance Wash.
- Breathability of the fabric will be restored to its original specification.
- Clothing Repel utlilises Acrylic Polymer Technology.
- APT is Granger's formulated blend of synthetic fluorocarbon-free polymers, developed to provide a highly breathable DWR finish which closely matches the real-world water repellency and durability of existing fluorocarbon-based proofers.
- This product replaces Performance Proofer - usage details have not altered.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE