Nikwax Polar Proof Textile Waterproof
Wash-in waterproofing for fleece, wool, fibre-pile and synthetic fabrics including ski wear. It helps to maintain the air gap between the knit and weave, keeping the wearer warm and comfortable while repelling water from the surface in wet or humid conditions, keeping the wearer dry.
- Adds / renews water repellency and revives breathability
- Maintains insulation, keeping you warm
- Minimises weight gain
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises performance in wet weather
- Easy to apply - can be used in a washing machine, no tumble drying required
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Fleece jackets, trousers, gloves and hats
- Fibre pile items worn next to the skin
- Wool sweaters, gloves and hats
- Insulated synthetic ski clothing and trousers or suits
Can be applied by hand
- Use gloves, immerse clean garment(s) in 6L hand-hot water in sink or bowl.
- Use 50ml for 1-2 item.
- Agitate to mix, leave to soak for 5 minutes, then agitate thoroughly.
- Rinse in cold water until water runs clear.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.