Julbo Regatta Polarised 3+
Ready for any challenge
A partner of the greatest sailors aboard ultra fast catamarans, Julbo has designed Regatta for superb nautical performance. Outstanding grip and toughness through a curved polypropylene frame, clear vision thanks to REACTIV Photochromic and polarised lenses, and an unimpeded view created by a water-repellent lens coating and open rim facilitating water run off. Low density material and the floating cord will stop these sunglasses from sinking. With slim temples and great coverage, Regatta is ready for anything!
Lens depth : 44
Distance : 20
Temple length : 130
Base : 8
Hinges : Non
Lens size : 61
Age : Adult
Masse nette en g : 27 g
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Open rim front : Open rim that allows water to run off at the bottom of the lens
- Supplied with a floating cord : Improves frame grip and keeps them on the surface if they fall in the water.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Polarising + Flash finish
Instructions for use: high mountain, nautical, sun
Visible light transmission rate: 11%
Protection index: 3
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.