Serengeti Bormio Sunglasses (Satin Dark Tortoise Frame Polarized PhD Driver Lens)
Frame that will accompany you with style and sophistication to your greatest sporting feats! Serengeti Photochromic lenses technology joins ultra sleek and light frame to make the most of your outdoor adventures.
Frame Features: Grilamid TR90, Megol Temple Tips and Nose Pads
Lens Size: 62 x 37 x 65 mm, dbl 16 mm
Temple Length: 125mm
Base Curve: 8 Rx
- Wrapped frame & temples - Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
- Lens Material - Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter - Photochromic. They are a state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions providing comfortable vision whatever the light intensity.
- Lens Filter - Polarized. Eliminates glare from snow, water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision and protecting the eyes from strain.
- Lens Category - Cat. 1 to 3. With a visible light transmission of 9% to 15%, they are ideal if you are going from bright sunlight to a darker forest or snowing/foggy conditions and don't want to change your lens.
- Lens Curvature - 8 base. Improves awareness and offers better periphery vision.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Brown Tint - Accentuates relief.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.