Serengeti Brera Sunglasses (Sanded Black Frame Polarized 555NM Blue Lens)
The Classics Collection was designed to accentuate your lifestyle with its big, bold frames and the kind of advanced photochromic lenses that could only come from Serengeti®.
- Wrapped frame & temples - Extensive curvature provides for the widest field of vision as well as optimum proctection for the eye area. Provides better ergonomic profile for firm fitting on face or head.
- Carrying Case - Includes a hard case and microfiber cloth.
- Lens Material - Polycarbonate. They are light yet offer good shock resistance. Great for sport and general purpose wear.
- Lens Filter - Photochromic. They are a state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions providing comfortable vision whatever the light intensity.
- Lens Filter - Polarized. Eliminates glare from water or road surfaces ensuring purity of vision.
- Lens Category - Cat. 1 to 3. With a visible light transmission of 9% to 15%, they are ideal if you are going from bright sunlight to a darker forest or snowing/foggy conditions and don't want to change your lens.
- Lens Curvature - 8 base. Improves awareness and offers good periphery vision.
- Flash Mirror Coating - A flash or mirror coating is good for situations that require a reduction in the overall brilliance of light, such as sunlight on snow, roads or water. Offer extra protection agains infrared rays.
- 100% UV Protection - Protects your eyes against harmful UV rays.
- Green/Yellow Tint - Lens maximises greens and yellows for greater contrast and clarity.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.