Lifesystems Chlorine Dioxide Liquid for Water Purification (2x30ml)
Chlorine Dioxide Droplets are a safe and effective method of disinfecting water. They kill bacteria viruses and cysts in water including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The droplets have a quick reaction time and leave much less residual taste than ordinary chlorine. Treat up to 60 litres of water. Once water has been purified it should be kept in a sealed container. This container should either be kept in the dark or should be designed so that it does not allow light in e.g. a metal water bottle. If these steps are followed the water should be safe to drink for 2 3 days.
- Kill bacteria viruses and cysts in water (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
- Leave little after taste.
- Safe for long term use.
- Contents: 30ml Purifier and 30ml Activator
- Weight: 90g
- Treat: Up to 60 litres
HOW TO APPLY:
- When using any water treatment product the water should be relatively clear. If there is debris or any particulate matter in the water this will reduce the effectiveness of the active ingredient. Particles should be removed by straining the water through a piece of cotton or similar fine-weave fabric.
- Open both bottles and add 12 drops from each into one of the bottle caps.
- Leave the mixture to react for 10 minutes. Meanwhile fill a container with 1 litre of water to be treated ensuring it is free from debris and any particulate matter.
- Tip the mixture into the water.
- Leave the water to stand for 10 minutes. If the water is very cold cloudy or Giardia / Cryptosporidium is suspected leave for 30 minutes.
- The water is now ready for use.