Felco Multi-Purpose (Felco #13)
- Reliable: comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee* / blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel / clean, precise cut / all parts can be replaced
- Efficient: easy, durable cutting adjustment / wire cutting notch / sap groove
- Ergonomic: hand and wrist protection and optimisation of the force exerted are provided by the angled head, the ideal shape of the handles, and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating
Can be used either as a single handed shear, or as a two handed mini-lopper pruning tool.
- Parks & Gardens
- Large Hands
Points of Excellence:
- Forged aluminium handles guaranteed for life*
Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminium alloys and advanced precision forging methods perfectly mastered by FELCO.
- Ergonomic tool
Inclined cutting head to reduce the risk of muscular-skeletal injuries and to maximise user comfort.
- Shock absorption system
FELCO's special cushion stops reduce impact at the end of a cut, protecting hand and wrist.
- Precision adjustment system
FELCO's micrometric adjustment system guarantees an optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool, and delivers a clean and precise cut every time.
- Sap groove
The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut.
- Wire cutting notch
The blades of most FELCO pruning shears feature a notch that allows for the cutting of small wires without damaging the cutting edge.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE