Princeton Tec Sync 200 Lumens Headlamp
Evolving the next generation of the Family series was no easy task. When developing the Sync we started with the proven foundation of our stable asymmetrical single arm bracket, integrated essential modes to please a wide variety of discerning users, and tied it all together with an easy to use interface. Sync allows direct access to a red LED, spot beam, and flood beam by a twist of the power dial. For those times that require max output a further rotation of the dial activates Dualbeam mode - spot and flood at the same time.
- 3-AAA:3 AAA Alkaline (Included)
- FOCUSED NARROW BEAMS: This pattern creates a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas. The resulting long-throw spotlight is especially well-suited for night hiking and search and rescue.
- FOCUSED WIDE BEAMS This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- Lumen 90 The light output of Princeton Tec lights is measured in lumens. A lumen is unit derived by the International System of Units (SI) for measuring light output.
- MAXBRIGHT LED: The highest quality LED available from Lumileds, Princeton Tec's Maxbright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
- MULTIPLE BEAMS: This beam pattern combines focused narrow and focused wide beams to allow for the most versatility. At close range, the focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral vision. The focused narrow beams create a long-throw spotlight ideal for night hiking and search and rescue.
- MULTIPLE MODES: Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light's brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- ULTRABRIGHT LED: The highest quality LED available, the Ultrabright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by Ultrabright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. Ultrabright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of Ultrabright LEDs.
|LAMP||Dual Beam, Spot, High Flood, Low Flood, Red|
|BURN TIME||150 Hours|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.