MSR DynaLock Ascent Carbon Backcountry Poles
Ultralight carbon fiber combines with ultimate packability for fast-and-light snowshoeing, mountaineering and splitboarding.
From fast ascents to remote traverses, DynaLock Ascent Poles keep snowshoers, mountaineers and splitboarders moving quickly on mountain objectives. Built of Kevlar-reinforced carbon fiber, these ultralight poles feature a quick-deploy design, and their tiny collapsed size fits inside alpine packs and travel bags. Equipped with MSR's DynaLock mechanism, they offer 20 cm of length adjustability, and the ability to tighten the clamping force on the fly for no-slip security-perfect whether you're bagging volcanoes or pushing hard from first light to last.
- Ultralight Strength: Kevlar-reinforced carbon fiber construction.
- Packable: Quick-deploy design folds small to stash easily in smaller packs.
- Secure Adjustment: 20 cm of easy, rock-solid DynaLock adjustability with tool-free tensioning; anodized aluminium lever provides lasting durability.
- Comfortable: EVA foam grip, plus lower grip for sidehilling or choking up on steep terrain.
- Versatile: Winter and summer baskets included for four-season functionality.
*Kevlar trademark is owned by E. I. Pont De Nemours and Company
Small 100-120 CM Large 120-140 CM
Color Carbon Carbon
Weight (Standard) 1 lbs 1 oz 1 lbs 2 oz
Weight (Metric) 0.47 kg 0.50 kg
Length, min (Standard) 39.4 in 47.2 in
Length, min (Metric) 100 cm 120 cm
Length, max (Standard) 47 in 55 in
Length, max (Metric) 120 cm 140 cm
Collapsed length (Standard) 14.25 in 17.5 in
Collapsed length (Metric) 36.2 cm 44.5 cm
Material(s) Carbon Carbon
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.