Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles (63-130 cm)
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far flung treks with ease. Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock Pro adjustability. The comfortable wicking cork grip features a durable padded wrist strap and a non slip EVA extension for quick choke ups on steep terrain. Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with dual-density top and adjustable 360 degree sewn strap
- Non slip EVA foam grip extension
- 3 section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Dual FlickLock Pro adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
Weight Per Pair: 475 g (1 lb 1 oz)
Usable Length: 63-130 cm (25-51 in)
Collapsed Length: 63 cm (25 in)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.