Black Diamond Alpine FLZ Trekking Poles
Durable, packable and highly versatile, the Alpine FLZ Pole is now improved with their new SlideLock adjustable technology, making it easier to use. They've also increased joint support, making the pole stiffer. Adjust the FlickLock Pro system for a perfect fit and transition from summer hikes to winter ski tours by simply swapping the baskets.
The Black Diamond Alpine FLZ is a four-season workhorse-equally at home on a summer jaunt far from the trailhead or on a winter tour deep in the backcountry. Now upgraded with their new SlideLock technology, which improves ease-of-use when locking and collapsing your poles, the Alpine FLZ can easily transition from summer to winter by swapping the Trekking Baskets with Compactor Powder Baskets. We've also improved the joint support, making the pole's 30% stiffer. With its durable aluminum construction combined with a three-section foldable design with FlickLock Pro adjustability, the Alpine FLZ is reliable support in the mountains.
- SlideLock technology improves ease-of-use when locking your pole
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Natural cork grip with dual-density top and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock Pro adjustability
- Aluminum construction
- Flex Tech Tips allow either carbide or rubber tips to be used
- Trekking Baskets and Compactor powder Baskets
- Series : Alpine
- Weight Per Pair : [95-110 cm] 540 g (1 lb 3 oz)
[105-125 cm] 575 g (1 lb 4 oz)
[120-140 cm] 610 g (1 lb 5.5 oz)
- Usable Length : [95-110 cm] 95-100 cm (37-43 in)
[105-125 cm] 105-125 cm (41-49 in)
[120-140 cm] 120-140 cm (47-55 in)
- Collapsed Length : [95-110 cm] 34 cm (13.4 in)
[105-125 cm] 37 cm (14.6 in)
[120-140 cm] 40 cm (15.7 in)
Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System
- Concealed inner cord
- Single push-button release to collapse the pole
- One-pull, Speed Cone deployment
Speed Cone technology comes from their expertise in avalanche probe design-a key component of Z-Poles' stiffness and fast deployment. Simply grab the grip and the first shaft section, and pull them away from each other. The pole will snap into place and lock. Each Speed Cone guides a shaft section into place, and stiffens the joint when the pole is locked. Protective, flexible tube ends cover the pole's Kevlar center cord when folded.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.