Leki Journey Lite Antishock Trekking Pole (Pair)
The Journey Lite Antishock is an extremely light, comfortable trekking pole made from high-strength aluminium. The DSS Antishock System, which is directly integrated via the tip, reduces the impact of using the pole by up to 40% and takes the load off of the joints, tendons, and ligaments. This effectively reduces vibrations in combination with the anatomically formed EVOCON trek+D22king grip. It can be shortened to backpack size in the blink of an eye thanks to the Speed Lock+ Adjustment System. If you place great importance on the utmost comfort and ease on joints, the Journey Lite AS is the right pole for you.
- Strap:Lock Security Strap (Soft)
- Segments:3 pieces
- Tube diameter:16|14|12 mm
- Shaft material:Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Top:Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Lower part:Aluminium (HTS 6.0)
- Adjustment system:Speed Lock +
- Damping:Dynamic Suspension System (DSS)
- Basket:50 mm
- Tip:Flex Tip (Short)
- Length / Size:100 - 135 cm
- Weight:520 g
- Pack size:68 cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.