Jack Wolfskin Mens Jasper Flex Waterproof Jacket
Grey skies, low cloud, wet trails – perfect hiking weather if you’re wearing the JASPER FLEX jacket.
Not only is this hiking jacket waterproof but the flex inserts mean it follows your every move, which is a big plus on more energetic outings.
The extra soft TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT outer fabric is incredible comfortable to wear. The shoulders are reinforced with robust, stretchy TEXAPORE TASLAN fabric – a feature you’ll appreciate when picking up and carrying a fully-loaded pack.
And you can keep on wearing the JASPER FLEX in cooler weather, too. Simply use the system zip to combine it with a compatible fleece inner jacket to create a winter-ready combination of weather protection and insulation.
- weatherproof shell jacket for day hikes
- waterproof, windproof
- soft texture
- flex insert on the back
- venting zips
- detachable hood
- SHORT system zip
- Weight: 800g (size L)
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: very soft texture, waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) (* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water column rating: 10,000 mm*, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h**) (* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
detachable hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- 2 hand pockets, 2 chest pockets, inner pocket, SECRET POCKET
- SHORT SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
1.SHELL 100 % POLYAMIDE
2.SHELL 94 % POLYAMIDE, 6 % ELASTANE
1.LINING 100 % POLYESTER
2.LINING 100 % POLYAMIDE