Jack Wolfskin Womens Colorado Flex Jacket
On long-distance trails or day hikes, up in the hills down in the lowlands, in rain, snow or sunshine - if your hiking season spans all regions and all seasons, the COLORADO FLEX is the jacket for you. It is comfortable - and as versatile as your hiking options.
This rain jacket is made of extra soft TEXAPORE fabric and equipped with flex zones for superior wear comfort and mobility, from the first step to the last.
When you on the move a lot, you're going to sweat from time to time. That's when the venting zips under the arms come in handy. And talking of zips, the COLORADO FLEX features a system zip. This means it can be combined with a compatible inner jacket in winter, so you get to wear it all year round.
- waterproof, multi-purpose jacket
- very breathable
- flex zones for more freedom of movement flexible and comfortable
- underarm ventilation
- detachable hood
- with REGULAR system zip
- Weight: 650g
- TEXAPORE SMOOTHLIGHT 2L: extra soft, waterproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- TEXAPORE TASLAN STRETCH 2L: robust, waterproof and breathable outer fabric with stretch properties (water column rating: 10,000 mm, MVTR: > 6000 g/m²/24h)
- ERGONOMIC HOOD (detachable): detachable, fully adjustable ergonomic hood
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 hip pockets, inner pocket
- water-resistant zips
- REGULAR SYSTEM ZIP: for zip-in combination with an inner jacket
1.SHELL 100 % POLYAMIDE
2.SHELL 94 % POLYAMIDE, 6 % ELASTANE
1.LINING 100 % POLYAMIDE
2.LINING 100 % POLYAMIDE
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.