Rab Mens Altus Jacket
Climb, walk or ski, however you choose to explore the mountains the Altus Jacket is the perfect all-rounder for cold and damp environments.
Quick-drying and windproof, the Altus Jacket is made with a lightweight Pertex Quantum outer, and synthetic Cirrus insulation which lofts like down with all the warmth with the wet weather performance of synthetics. A YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle and elasticated cuffs help keep heat in, while a zipped internal security pocket provides storage for essentials. Lightweight and packable, there are two zipped handwarmer pockets, with the left side doubling as an integrated stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
Worn under a protective shell when conditions worsen, the Altus Jacket is an ideal layering piece in cold damp conditions when the weather is changeable.
- Weight: 438g/15.5oz
- Pertex Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation (195g/6.9oz in size L)
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Product code: QIO-29