Rab Mens Nebula Pro Jacket
Ideal for winter Munro bagging or long days in the hills, the Nebula Pro is a quick-drying insulated jacket designed for winter adventures in cold, damp conditions.
A resilient outer layer you can wear throughout winter, the Nebula Pro is made from Pertex Quantum Pro, a water repellant, weather resistant fabric. Rab's Cirrus insulation lofts like down even in the wet, keeping you comfortable even as you ascend into clouds or if bad weather blows through. A helmet-compatible hood with flexible polymer peak, and two-way opening front zip with insulated baffle provide added protection from the elements when belaying.
In a regular fit to accommodate layers, the Nebula Pro Jacket includes a zipped internal security pocket and two zipped handwarmer pockets. The left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack so you can stash the jacket if conditions improve, making it perfect for the changeable cold damp conditions experienced in winter in the UK.
- Weight: 586g/20.7oz
- Pertex Quantum Pro windproof and water-resistant outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation (274g/9.7oz in size L)
- Stitch-through midi-baffles
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- 2-way opening YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Product code: QIO-25
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.