Rab Mens Nimbus Jacket Ebony
A technical all-rounder ideal for cold days at the crag and winter walking, the Nimbus is a quick-drying insulated jacket designed to handle cold and damp environments.
With a lightweight and windproof Pertex Quantum fabric, the Nimbus Jacket can be worn as an outer or mid layer. Rab's Cirrus insulation lofts like down, with the wet weather insulating performance of a synthetic. Technical features include an over or under helmet hood with stretch binding and peak, front zip with insulated baffle, and elasticated cuffs to maximise warmth. With one zipped internal security pocket, and two zipped handwarmer pockets, the left side doubles as an integrated stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
Lightweight and packable, the Nimbus Jacket is easy to care for and well suited to the damp, cold and changeable conditions experienced in the UK hills.
- Weight: 502g/17.8oz
- Pertex Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation (233g/8.2oz in size L)
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- Over or under helmet hood with stretch binding and peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Product code: QIO-27