Berghaus Mens Pravitale Mountain 2.0 Hooded Jacket
Perfect as a performance mid-layer yet robust enough to be worn as an outer, this striking mid-weight fleece is both versatile and durable .
Not only does it look good, but the stretchy fabric and cosy hood make it super-comfortable.
Whether you're hitting the trails or having a laid-back day at the local climbing wall (where the two harness-compatible zipped pockets will come in handy), you might just find this piece is your constant companion.
- unrestricted movement - Stretchable main material plus stretch cuffs offer unbeatable ease-of-movement, to let you reach higher and push yourself that little bit further.
- worn your way - The Pravitale 2.0 can be worn as a standalone outer or as part of your alpine layering system.
- close fitting hood - The close-fitting hood provides a snug and comfortable fit, to minimise access points for cold, wind and ice.
- Stop cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops
- Help to keep out the elements with the bonded zipped left sleeve pocket and reverse coil YKK centre-front zip
- Improved airflow comes from the two front-venting hand-warmer pockets
- Weight (approx.): 480g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.