Berghaus Mens Tephra Stretch Reflect Down Insulated Jacket
Loving cold weather is easy in the right gear! This super warm jacket is designed to direct body heat back to your core using in built, ultra-light Reflect technology - which keeps you up to 20% warmer* than you would be without it.
While the Hydrodown filling, made up of RDS certified down treated with Nikwax, is able to keep you warm all day long, even in wet conditions.
To reduce the bulk, areas of lightweight Pertex Quantum on the outside are windproof and bring easy movement to strenuous hikes.
This paired with stretch fleece panels under the arms and sides creates a performance fit.
So there'll be no stopping you on your next freezing challenge.
- long lasting warmth - Filled with Berghaus' ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown powered by Nikwax, for warmth that keeps working even in wet conditions.
- reflect - Feel the extra warmth from Berghaus' Reflect technology, directing body heat back to your core and keeping you up to 20% warmer*.
- stretch - Enjoy greater comfort from breathable fabric without the bulk, thanks to clever stretch fleece panels.
- Stay warm with Hydrodown which has a 600 fill power content
- Stop gales blowing away your warmth with completely windproof Pertex Quantum
- Help keep the wet weather out and the warmth in with stretch binding on the hood
- Made from bluesign approved fabrics which means it is safe for you and the environment
- Weight (approx.): 499g
* versus the same jacket without Reflect mesh
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.