Montane Women's Featherlite Down Jacket
Ultra light, ultra packable micro baffle HyperDRY™ down Jacket
Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite™ Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX® Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
Fit: Athletic Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities
Model is wearing: Size 10
Model's height: 5'8"/173cm, bust 33.5"/85cm
High quality sustainably sourced 750+ fill power down, containing 90% down and 10% feather for good construction. The down is treated with fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY™ making the down water resistant.
Fully adjustable down filled technical hood designed to fit comfortably over a climbing helmet. Adjustable face aperture with three point adjustment
Internal right hand side drop pocket
INNER ZIP POCKET
Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
Includes a Montane stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR. Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
Foam reinforced hood peak for stability
Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips and chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
Full-length YKK reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap behind centre front zip for increased weather protection
Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
- Updated with 120g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY™ down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
RESPONSIBLE DOWN SOURCING
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down™ for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear head compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
- Additional internal pocket
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
Montane is proud to announce that all its down insulated jackets & garments will be produced using Allied’s HyperDRY™ water-resistant down. In the name of transparency, Montane will also become the first brand in the world to commit to the RDS across its entire clothing range. Allied’s Trackmydown service will be implemented through hang tags on products. Each tag will not only explain the technology in the product, but will also feature a unique SourceTRACK lot number. This combination of RDS certified down, SourceTRACK & trackmydown, new HyperDRY™ down technology and Allied swing tickets will make Montane’s Autumn / Winter 2015 down garments the most informative and transparent line of down clothing to date.
Pertex Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide a light and soft fabric that allows insulation to fully loft.
• Composition: 100% Polyamide (nylon)
• Weight: <35g/m²
• Air permeability: 1.0cc (max)
• Main properties: Featherweight, optimum strength to weight ratio, windproof, downproof
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.