Montane Women's Phoenix Lite Jacket
Super light and packable thermally efficient synthetic jacket
The Phoenix Lite Jacket has been designed as a lightweight and packable mid or outer insulation layer for almost any mountain activity. Using cutting-edge synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver ThermoPlume® with Cross Core™ technology which mimics the air trapping qualities of natural down and gives maximum warmth for the weight.
Fit: Active Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
Model is wearing: Size 10
Model's height: 5'6"/168cm, bust 35"/89cm
SUPER LIGHT AND PACKABLE SYNTHETIC JACKET
ThermallPrimaLoft® Silver ThermoPlume® Insulation with Cross Core™ technology
Micro baffle construction
Low bulk elasticated cuffs to minimus heat loss
Insulated and comfortable under helmet hood
Two hand pockets with YKK zips
PERTEX® QUANTUM PRO OUTER
PERTEX® QUANTUM 20D nylon with Durable Water Repellancy
115g (UK 12) of PrimaLoft® Silver ThermoPlume® Insulation with Cross Core™ technology in the main body
FEATHERLITE™ Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
YKK FRONT ZIP
Full-length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
Articulated arms for high reach movements
Pre-elasticated hem to reduce heat loss
- PERTEX® QUANTUM 20D nylon with DWR
- 115g (UK 12) of PrimaLoft® Silver ThermoPlume® Insulation with Cross Core™ technology in the main body
- FEATHERLITE™ Mini Rip-stop 20D nylon lining
- Micro baffle construction
- Insulated under helmet hood
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length YKK VISLON® front zip with internal storm flap
- Two hand pockets with YKK zips
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs
- Pre-elasticated hem
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.