Montane Flux Jacket
Versatile winter insulated mountain jacket employing PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO insulation technology
Designed for cold and damp conditions in the mountains. Featuring 100g and 60g PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO combined to maximise insulation without compromising comfort, the Flux was conceived to be more than a simple belay jacket. Developed in conjunction with Montane athletes the Flux Jacket is ideally suited to Scottish winter climbing.
Fit: Athletic Mountain - Close-fitting for fast-paced activities
- Constructed from 100% recycled PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO fabric that is completely windproof, showerproof and fast drying
- PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining that is supremely comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- 100g PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO in the body and 60g PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO in the arms and hood
- Extra layer of 60g PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO in front of hand pockets
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Designed for all round mountain activities
- Slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions allow for winter layering
- Articulated arms for high reach movement, tailored specifically to prevent hem lift
- Fully adjustable insulated climbing helmet compatible hood
- Rear volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two deep A-line hand warmer pockets positioned clear of a backpack hip belt or climbing harness
- Two external zipped chest pockets
- Easy sliding YKK VISLON® zips throughout for use in icy conditions
- Internal left hand stretch mesh pocket
- Stuffs into right hand pocket with internal carabiner loop
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length two-way YKK VISLON® front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Internal storm flap with press-stud to secure hem and prevent water ingress
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort next to the mouth and chin
- Easy grab ergonomic grippy pulls for use with gloves or mitts
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Elbow darts to improve articulation
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem with two-sided cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks
- Rear external Montane hang loop
- Very warm
- ECO friendly face fabric and water resistant eco fill
- Helmet compatible fully adjustable hood
- Two-way centre front zipper
- Two external hand warmer pockets
- Two external chest pockets
- One internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Packable stuffs into right hand pocket
- PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO
- PrimaLoft® SILVER ECO
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE