Montane Mens Ground Control Jacket
Employing cutting edge synthetic PrimaLoft Silver ThermoPlume with Cross Core technology, which mimics the air trapping qualities of natural down, combined with PrimaLoft Silver insulation in high wear areas, the Montane Ground Control Jacket is designed to withstand cold and damp winter belays. Perfect for the Scottish mountains, the jacket has a helmet climbing compatible hood and multiple harness-compatible pockets.
- Barrier Lite RS nylon rip-stop with DWR
- 180g (M) of PrimaLoft Silver ThermoPlume Insulation with Cross Core technology in the main body
- 133g/m2 PrimaLoft Silver 100% recycled insulation in the hood, hips and over the shoulders
- PEAQ Down lining
- Stitch through baffles in the main body
- Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Full-length two-way YKK VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- Two insulated hand pockets with YKK zips
- External chest pocket with YKK zip
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.