Montane Womens Resolute Down Jacket
Super warm 800+ fill power down mountaineering jacket
Using weather resistant PERTEX QUANTUM PRO and water-resistant zippers, the Montane Resolute Down Jacket is as reliable in the Scottish winter as it is for mountaineering in the alps. With thermally efficient box walls in the core body combined with stitched through sleeves, the construction is designed to optimise the warmth of the premium 800 fill power goose down while allowing the freedom of movement required in the most challenging mountain conditions.
PERTEX QUANTUM PRO with a highly water-resistant coating
250g (M) of 90/10 water-resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDRY goose down at 800+ fill
PEAQ Down lining
Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down
- Fully adjustable roll-away insulated climbing helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak
- Boxwall construction in the core body with stitched through sleeves
- Full-length two-way YKK AQUAGUARD VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- External chest pocket with YKK AQUAGUARD zip
- Two microfleece lined hand pockets with YKK AQUAGUARD zips
- Internal stretch mesh drop pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem with cinchable drawcord
- Montane dry bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.