Montane Womens White Ice Down Jacket
Technical, fully featured down-blend fill Jacket
Warm, durable and fully featured, the Women Montane White Ice Jacket is engineered using ultra light Barrier Lite RS outer fabric and is filled with PrimaLoft SILVER Insulation Down Blend, a revolutionary hybrid material which combines all the insulative and packable properties of down with the wet weather performance of synthetic insulation, making it perfect for deep winter use.
CONSTRUCTION, PATTERNING & DESIGN
- Lightweight yet tough, Barrier Lite RS is a nylon rip-stop fabric with a DWR, perfect for protecting the down blend insulation
- 254g of PrimaLoft SILVER Insulation Down Blend fill, consisting of 60% 90/10 high quality water resistant down at 650+ fill, blended with 40% PrimaLoft synthetic fill fibres
- Certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and Track my Down traceability
- PEAQ Down lining that is exceptionally comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Midi baffle construction allows the down to loft whilst providing an active fit
- INNOVATIVE PrimaLoft INSULATION
The blend of water resistant goose down and PrimaLoft synthetic insulation combines the warmth and packability of down with the fast drying and ‘warm when wet’ properties of synthetic fill
- Fully adjustable roll-away hood designed to fit comfortably over a climbing helmet
- Adjustable face aperture with internal cord exits
- Side volume compression for a close fit around head or helmet
- Stiffened hood peak gives stability and wired edge allows adjustability
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two soft, brushed microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Chest pocket for GPS or mobile phone storage
- Internal fine mesh google/water bottle pocket
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Internal storm flap behind centre front zip together with press stud to secure hem and prevent weather entry
- Roll over chinguard lined with brushed fine micro fleece is comfortable next to the mouth and chin
Tall collar offers maximum storm protection to the face
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Adjustable cuffs with stretch gusset and hook and loop closure for a close fit around gloves or hands
WAIST AND HEM CONSTRUCTION
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord and easy to use cordlocks to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Rear external Montane hang loop
- Own waterproof storage Montane dry bag
- The White Ice Jacket uses Barrier Lite RS fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry.
MONTANE recommends a professional cleaning service for down products.
If you choose to wash your down clothing yourself, it ideally needs to be hand washed and care must be taken to dry the product correctly.
Wash using a mild detergent in warm water (around 30°C / 86°F). MONTANE recommends Nikwax Down Wash.
Do not use fabric softeners, bleach or liquid detergent.
Rinse the product thoroughly after washing to remove any soap traces.
You should dry the product carefully in a tumble drier on a cool setting. You may need to stop the tumble drier at regular intervals to loft the down by hand (TIP: place a bag of three clean tennis balls in the tumble drier. This agitates the down to help stop it clumping together when it dries).
It will take some time to dry a down product thoroughly, even if the outer fabric is dry the down may not be.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.