Mountain Equipment Mens Arete Hooded Jacket
An ultralight narrow baffled duvet offering alpinists and rock climbers valuable extra warmth with a tiny pack size.
Super lightweight insulation for when every gram counts. With a protective hood this minimalist jacket uses a durably water resistant down fill to give a boost of warmth for pre-dawn starts and extended belays.
- Helium 20 outer fabric is exceptionally lightweight and downproof
- 116g (Size L) of water resistant Pure Down with a minimum content of 90/10 700 fill power
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimized down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- YKK® moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with karabiner carry loop
Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.