Outdoor Research Men's Verismo Hooded Jacket
Sometimes you need down insulation, but don't want to look like you're climbing Everest. The Verismo is a true down sweater-narrow baffles with just enough 650 fill down for cold late-fall crag missions, extending your time between breaks in the lodge on below-freezing ski days, and layering under or over any of your casual winter jackets.
- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Adjustable Hood, Two Internal Shove-ItTM Pockets, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Brushed Tricot-Lined Collar, Brushed Tricot Back of Hand Inside Pockets, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fit: Trim Fit
- Fabric: Pertex® Quantum, 100% nylon 22D ripstop shell and lining, 650 fill power responsibly sourced down insulation
- Center Back Length: 30 / 76 cm
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 13.4oz / 390g (L)
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE