Rab Mens Kinder Smock
Paying homage to the much loved original, the classic Kinder Smock is back.
First manufactured over 30 years ago, the Kinder Smock quickly became a favourite on the Sheffield climbing scene. Easily picked out against the dark gritstone, its iconic shape meant it could be worn without interfering with a harness or belay device.
An unbroken link from past to present, the Kinder is as rugged and hard-wearing as before, still made from the classic Pertex fabric. Not ashamed to be neither fast nor light, there is nothing like the warm, reassuring feeling of throwing on your Kinder at a cold belay. Sometimes the old way is the best way.
- Weight: 708g/25oz (estimate)
- Pertex Classic outer fabric with Pertex Quantum lining
- 650 Fill Power European Goose down - 270g/9.5oz in size Large
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through construction
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle, chin guard, and high down collar
- Insulated front placket with metal logo snaps
- YKK VISLON side zip opening with insulated zip baffle
- Large kangaroo patch pocket with tricot lining
- YKK zipped security pocket
- Part-elasticated cuffs with anti-snag velcro adjustment and 1 sided hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE