Montane Atomic Pants
Classic multi use mountain rain shell pants
One of the most versatile waterproof styles in the MONTANE® range. The Atomic Pants feature the remarkable lightweight and versatile PERTEX® Shield fabric with dry touch which offers an excellent balance of weather protection, breathability and durability. Updated to include thigh length side zips for increased versatility and ease of use. Use them for any activity in the mountains.
- Constructed from 40 Denier PERTEX® Shield, which is lightweight whilst providing breathable waterproof protection. A dry touch back delivers excellent comfort
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Tailored with a diamond crotch gusset for ease of movement
- Elasticated waist with adjustable, cinchable drawcord for a close fit
- 3/4 length YKK reverse coil side leg zips for access, thigh ventilation and the ability to pull on without removing footwear
- Internal storm flap behind side leg zips for increased weather protection
- Featuring hook and loop calf tabs that reduce the volume around the calves minimising wind resistance and the likely possibility of abrasion on the inner lower leg
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- 360° DUSK TILL DAWN reflectivity
Pertex® Shield fabrics provide lightweight waterproof protection whilst remaining highly breathable. Designed for intense mountain pursuits where weight and breathability are key, Pertex® Shield fabrics allow you to move fast and stay comfortable.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof and windproof
- Soft and packable Breathable
- Versatile multi sport overtrousers
- Elasticated waist
- Side zips
- Lower leg volume reduction
- Easy on / off over footwear
- Press stud hem adjustment
- Reflective details
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE