Montane Mens Minimus Pants Black
The world's lightest and most breathable waterproof mountain pants
The Minimus Pants are exceptionally lightweight rain shell pants. Tailored for trail running and use when moving fast in the mountains, the Minimus Pants can be pulled on over lightweight trail footwear and have a tiny pack size for superb versatility. Together with the supreme breathability of PERTEX® Shield they've become one of the most innovative no compromise minimalist waterproof shell garments MONTANE® has ever created.
- Ultra lightweight
- Exceptionally breathable
- Tiny pack size
- Tailored for trail running / fast moving in the mountains
- Elasticated waist
- 1/4 length side zips
- Lower leg volume reduction
- Pre-elasticated hem
- Reflective details
- PERTEX® Shield
- Constructed from fully waterproof and breathable PERTEX® Shield
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated knees for high step movement, perfect for trail running and fast mountain use
- Elasticated waist with adjustable, lockable drawcord
- ¼ length YKK reverse coil side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Featuring hook and loop calf tabs that reduce the volume around the calves minimising wind resistance and the likely possibility of abrasion on the inner lower leg
- Pre-elasticated hem for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- 360° 'DUSK TILL DAWN' reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.