Mountain Equipment Womens Terra Glove
A dexterous Soft Shell glove with exceptional grip for mountaineering and ski touring.
Possibly the ultimate all round lightweight glove. With its light yet wind resistant EXOLITE outer and super grippy Pittards Oiltac leather palm. Lending itself to almost any winter mountain day on foot or ski, its high loft fleece back insulates the most vulnerable part of your hand whilst giving you the dexterity for the fiddliest of tasks.
- EXOLITE 125 stretch double weave Soft Shell fabric on back of hand
- Pittards Oiltac leather palm for exceptional grip
- Women's Active fit with pre-curved fingers and thumb
- High loft fleece lining on back of hand for low profile warmth
- Microfleece lining on palm for maximum grip and dexterity
- Adjustable wrist closure
- Weight: 115g
Durable, double-weave stretch Soft Shell fabrics with smooth outer faces to improve abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort.
Pittards WORLD CLASS LEATHER
Pittards highly specified gloving leathers have been specifically developed and tested in the most demanding environments to ensure long-lasting comfort in wear. Pittards Armor Tan provides exceptional abrasion resistance and durability against wear of contact surfaces, while Pittards Oiltac enhances grip in all conditions, wet or dry.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.