Buff Lightweight Wool Fossil Multi Stripes Headwear
Wool BUFF is a multifunctional, tubular accessory ideal for many activities. The Merino wool in Wool BUFF keeps you warm in the cold, wicks moisture to keep you cool when its hot and being anti-microbial, does not start to smell after wear. This natural fabric is super soft and odour resistant. The NEW Chic designs feature the strass BUFF logo.
Wisdom of nature translated into an extremely warm and comfortable technology. Merino Wool is the key to create a collection of woollen products with high versatility, comfort and absorption capacity.
- Eco friendly accessory: 100% Merino wool
- 125 g/m²: Buff's lightest Merino range, right balance on fresh days.
- Perfect for walks, hikes or low intensity sports.
- Made from natural Merino wool. 100% sustainable eco fabrics for maximum comfort, warmth and thermo regulation properties.
- Made of one Merino Wool layer of 125 gr/m².
- Wide range of wearing styles and possibilities. Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- 100% natural fibers obtained excusively from sheeps.
Made from 100% natural Merino wool,
Weighs 47g/1.7oz and measures 66cm x 24.5cm.
Wool Weight: 125gr/m2
Available in one size to fit most adults,
Seam free and has a flat hem at each end.
Hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron,
Is anti-microbial so it will not start to smell after extended wear, is colour fast and will not fade.
Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Weather conditions - Cool (-10/10 C)
Wool BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, balaclava, scarf or saharaine.
Activity: Trekking, Hiking, Horse Riding
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.