Buff Original Black Headwear
The Original BUFF has been updated with the latest fabric technology making it 4 way stretch. The revamped product is made from recycled polyester microfibre obtained from clear plastic recycled bottles supplied and certified by Repreve. Suitable for all weather conditions the Original BUFF has a UPF 50 rating.
ORIGINAL BUFF is a multifunctional tubular accessory ideal for many activities. Designed to keep you warm in the cold, Original BUFF will also wick moisture (sweat) away from your skin to keep you cool when it is hot. The lightweight, breathable, microfibre fabric is extremely comfortable to wear.
- The new classic multifunctional: Recycled, more flexible, seamless and sun protection.
- Ultrastretch technology: 4-way stretch for best fit and top comfort.
- Multifunctional, warm and totally seamless.
- Wide range of wearing styles and possibilities. Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- UltraStretch technology: highly stretchable product designed for top comfort and performance.
- Protect yourself against the ultraviolet radiations from the sun. Designed for best protection in sunny environments.
- Made using recycled materials. Do more Now and help creating a better world to enjoy.
Made with 95% Polyester (recycled polyester microfibre), 5% Elastane
Weights: 45g and measures 53cm length x 22.5cm width adults
4 Way Stretch
UPF 50 rating
There are no irritating seams or hems
Is machine washable and non iron.
Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Thermal Comfort - Cool
ORIGINAL BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana.
Activity: Mountain Biking, Running & Trailrunning, Trekking, Cycling