Buff ThermoNet Incandescent Multi Headwear
Original BUFF & Primaloft have combined to make a brand new fabric, ThermoNet. The ThermoNet has high thermal properties and is 4 times warmer than the Classic Original.
Ideal for people looking for a really warm but lightweight multifunctional product that can be used to offer maximum protection from cold during outdoor activities like running, hiking, ski mountaineering, cross-country skiing, biking or motorcycling.
Developed by BUFF and Primaloft, ThermoNet technology offers a revolutionary extremely warm protection even in extreme cold situations. Four times warmer than traditional microfiber fabrics.
- Thermonet technology: ultimate warmth, 70% recycled materials.
- Highly breathable, quick drying, top comfort
- Totally seamless, maximum comfort.
- At least 70% of recycled materials have been used to create this product. Help creating a better world.
- Wide range of wearing styles and possibilities. Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- Low weight product, designed to be extremely light to wear and carry.
Made from 100% Polyester
Weighs 61g & measures 50cm x 23.5cm.
High Thermal Properties - 4 times warmer than regular microfibre
Offers excellent breathability and moisture control
Extremely lightweight and durable
Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Weather Conditions - Cold (-10/10°C)
Thermonet BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana.
Activity: Running, Hiking, Ski Mountaineering, Cross-Country Skiing, Biking or Motorcycling
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.