Columbia Mens PeakFreak XCRSN II Xcel Mid OutDry Shoes
Modern lightweight construction methods make the waterproof Peakfreak XCRSN II XCEL Low OutDry versatile and practically indestructible. A textile upper with welded overlays keeps it light, the Techlite midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning and the Omni-Grip, non-marking outsole gives it a grip that just won't quit.
- Textile upper with welded synthetic overlays upper
- OutDry breathable waterproof construction
- Techlite midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning and high energy return
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 12.6 oz. / 358 g
- Uses: Hiking
OutDry - Absolute Waterproof Construction
Techlite - Cushioning midsole
OMNI-GRIP - Advanced Traction
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.