Mountain Equipment Starlight II Sleeping Bag Left Zip
Light, compressible and proven to perform, the Starlight synthetic range offers exceptional comfort, durability and value for money.
Ideal for those taking their first serious steps in the outdoors these bags will keep you warm whether wet or dry and year after year. Making use of all their sleeping bag expertise and technical knowledge, Starlights maximise the warmth of their POLARLOFT Micro filling to give a package that can be relied upon regardless of the conditions. Whether you're going on your first lower level expeditions or looking for top quality performance for valley camps the Starlight range leads the way.
- Fit: Mountain Comfort Fit provides extra width for increased comfort.
- Shark's Toe Foot Piece: Reduces compression around the feet
- Anatomical Hood: With insulation control for exceptional warmth
- Shingle Construction: Maximises heat retention without cold spots.
- Solus Collar: Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down/synthetic draft tubes.
- Zip: ¾ length side zip with anti snag baffle
- Storage: Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
Total Weight: 1432g/50.5oz
Packed Size: 22cm x 29cm
Comfort Limit: -2°C/28°F
Good Nights Sleep: -5°C/23°F
Synthetic insulation that offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and small pack size.
Mountain Comfort Fit
Length - 227cm
Shoulder - 78cm
Feet - 60cm
Length - 212cm
Shoulder - 76cm
Feet - 59cm
Length - 197cm
Shoulder - 74cm
Feet - 58cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
Everything shown online is In Stock.
Sameday dispatch if ordered by 3pm.
Standard | Over £30 | 2-3 days | FREE
Standard | Under £30 | 2-3 days | £1.95
First Class | Over £30 | 1-2 days | £2.95
First Class | Under £30 | 1-2 days | £2.95
Next Day | £6.95 | Next Working Day (Excludes Bank Holidays)
International | By Weight & Location
International Tracked | By Weight & Location