MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Ultralight Pole Set
Three used to be a crowd - especially in the backcountry. But now, the freestanding Carbon Reflex 3 ultralight tent eliminates the hassle of figuring out sleeping arrangements for three. With two full doors and vestibules, it offers uncompromised accommodations at the weight of many 2-person ultralight tents. And that means it makes a great option for two as well-especially on longer trips where the value of extra tent space is fully realized-with the built-in versatility to add a third any time you like.
- Hyperlight: At only 4 lbs 7 oz, ultralight tent weighs just over a pound per person - or use as cavernous 2-person tent.
- Advanced Poles: MSR Custom Carbon 6.3 tent poles weigh up to 30% less than aluminum with a significant increase in strength.
- Livable: Unique tent geometry provides ample center height and steep sidewalls to maximize useable space.
- Versatile: Sets up as a double-wall tent or with just the fly and footprint for a compact, flyweight shelter at just 3 lbs 5 oz (1.5kg).
- Additional Features: Taped, DuraShield-coated fly and bathtub floor; (4) internal mesh storage pockets; (2) large doors; (2) full vestibules.
4 lbs 5 oz / 1.9 k
4 lbs 9 oz / 2.08 k
Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint
3 lbs / 1.37 k
1 lbs 13 oz / 830 g
1 lbs 8 oz / 676 g
14 oz / 398 g
41.5 sq. ft / 3.8 sq. m
20 (10 + 10) sq. ft / 1.85 (.92 + .93) sq. m
124 cu. ft / 3530 liters
20 (10 + 10) cu. ft / 566 (283 + 283) liters
Interior Peak Height
46 in / 117 cm
20 x 7 in / 51 x 17 cm
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
3 Easton Carbon 6.3
Number of Stakes
6 MSR MiniGroundhog
20D ripstop nylon 1000mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone
20D nylon micromesh
40D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR
Country of Origin
Made in Taiwan
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.