MSR Holler Pole Set
Built specifically to accommodate three large-sized sleeping pads and outfitted with ample cross ventilation, the MSR Holler Tent is a comfortable home-away-from-home for backpackers. A door and vestibule at each end of the tent allows easy passage, and an array of storage pockets keep things organized when the internal gear loft fills up.
- Two large vestibules, a gear loft, and four internal mesh pockets leave tons of space for storage
- DuraShield-coated fly, bathtub floor with taped seams, and rugged structural geometry that shrugs off light snow, wind, and whipping rain
- Mesh windows and fly vents provide excellent ventilation and minimize condensation
- Hoop ridge pole creates large doors for easy entry and exit
- Two entrances mean less stepping over people at night
- Large floor plan fits two 25-inch camp pads and taller inhabitants
- Two-door, three-person freestanding tent with room for gear
- 45-inch interior peak height
- Measures eight by 18 inches (W x D) packed
- Two DAC poles
- Six-pound minimum weight
- Six-pound, nine-ounce packed weight
- Two-pound, two-ounce body weight
- Two-pound, one-ounce fly weight
- One-pound, 13-ounce frame weight
- 47-square-foot floor
- 114-cubic-foot tent volume
- 17-square-foot vestibule
- 13.5-cubic-foot vestibule
- 40-denier ripstop nylon fly with 1500mm Durashield polyurethane and silicone coating
- 40-denier ripstop nylon canopy
- 20-denier nylon no-see-um mesh walls
- 40-denier ripstop nylon floor with 3000mm Durashield polyurethane and DWR coating
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE