MSR Hoop Pole Set
The MSR Hoop 2-Person 3-Season Tent is easy to set up for those times when you arrive at camp as the sun starts dipping below the horizon. The Hoop has room for two 25-inch sleeping pads and gear, and you can ditch two of the poles to make the tent lighter for longer trips when weight is a concern.
- Two large vestibules, two gear loft pockets, and two internal mesh pockets leave tons of space for storage
- DuraShield-coated fly, bathtub floor with taped seams, and rugged structural geometry that shrugs off light snow, wind, and whipping rain
- Optional end poles can be used to create a freestanding structure or can be left at home to save weight
- Mesh windows and fly vents provide excellent ventilation and minimize condensation
- Hoop ridge pole creates large doors for easy entry and exit
- Two entrances mean less stepping over people at night
- Large floor plan fits two 25-inch camp pads and taller inhabitants
- Two-door, two-person freestanding tent with room for gear
- 44-inch interior peak height
- Measures seven by 18 inches (W x D) packed
- Three DAC poles
- Four-pound, eight-ounce minimum weight
- Five-pound, three-ounce packed weight
- One-pound, one-ounce body weight
- One-pound, 13-ounce fly weight
- Five-pound, three-ounce frame weight
- Seven-ounce subframe weight
- 32-square-foot floor
- 63-cubic-foot tent volume
- 18.8-square-foot vestibule
- 25-cubic-foot vestibule
- 40-denier ripstop nylon fly with 1500mm Durashield polyurethane and silicone coating
- 40-denier ripstop nylon canopy
- 20-denier nylon no-see-um mesh walls
- 40-denier ripstop nylon floor with 3000mm Durashield polyurethane and DWR coating
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE