MSR Hubba HP Pole Set
Ultralight and freestanding, the solo Hubba HP tent weighs less than the original Hubba tent, yet offers increased protection for unexpected early-season snowfalls or persistent coastal winds. Greater coverage to the tent canopy and lighter fabrics all-around ensure that the Hubba HP tent holds its own in more serious 3-season conditions, yet still weighs in at well under 3 lbs (1.36kg).
- Reliable Protection: Fabric canopy delivers increased warmth and protection from blowing snow, sand, and wind.
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, a Stay-Dry entrance, and large vestibule for storing gear.
- Quick and Easy Setup: All-in-one hub-and-swivel pole design is strong and simple to use.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes: with optional footprint (sold separately), or just the fly and poles only for the ultimate in weight savings.
- Additional Features: Pass-through vented fly, three-pass, 10,000mm DuraShield-coated bathtub floor, (2) internal pockets.
Fast & Light® Minimum Weight w/ footprint
870 g / 1 lbs 15 oz
1.16 k / 2 lbs 9 oz
1.36 k / 3 lbs
1.4 sq. m / 15.5 sq. ft
0.9 sq. m / 9.5 sq. ft
623 liters / 22 cu. ft
254 liters / 9 cu. ft
Interior Peak Height
102 cm / 40 in
51 x 15 cm / 20 x 6 in
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Number of Stakes
1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters
20D ripstop nylon 1000mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone
20D ripstop nylon
20D nylon no-see-un mesh
40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield polyurethane & DWR
Country of Origin
Made in Taiwan
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.