MSR Mutha Hubba HP Pole Set
This lightweight freestanding 3-person tent weighs less than the original Mutha Hubba tent, yet offers greater coverage in the tent canopy for added protection and warmth during unexpected, early-season snowfalls or persistent coastal winds. We've achieved this increased protection with lighter weight by utilizing the latest fabrics and technology to bring the Mutha Hubba HP tent down to an impressive 6 lbs. 4 oz. (2.85 kg). Along with the fast and easy pitching hub and swivel pole design, the Mutha Hubba HP tent is light enough for two, big enough for three and strong for almost anything you'll find this side of winter.
- Great Protection: Fabric delivers increased warmth and protection from snow, sand, and wind.
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space, two Stay-Dry entrances, and two large vestibules for storing gear.
- Quick and Easy Setup: Hub-and-swivel and colour-coded pole design is strong, simple to set-up, and provides cavernous interior space.
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in freestanding tarp-shelter mode with optional footprint (sold separately).
- Additional Features: Pass-through vented fly, three-pass, 10,000mm DuraShield-coated bathtub floor, (2) large internal pockets.
2.86 k / 6 lbs 5 oz
3.1 k / 6 lbs 15 oz
3.7 sq. m / 40 sq. ft
1.35 (.675 + .675) sq. m / 14 (7 + 7) sq. ft
2945 liters / 104 cu. ft
623 (311.5 + 311.5) liters / 22 (11 + 11) cu. ft
Interior Peak Height
117 cm / 46 in
46 x 20 cm / 18 x 8 in
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Number of Stakes
2 guy cords, 2 aluminum cord adjusters
20D ripstop nylon 1000mm DurashieldTM polyurethane & silicone
20D ripstop nylon
20D nylon no-see-um mesh
40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm Durashield TM polyurethane & DWR
Country of Origin
Made in Taiwan
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.