Nite Ize CamJam Small Cord Tightener
Compact lightweight and designed for use with narrow cord the CamJam Small Cord Tightener cinches anchors rigs and secures lighter loads securely quickly and easily. (In other words: small size big functionality.) Like its big brother the CamJam Small Cord Tightener is an easy knot free way to tighten tension and secure cord around lighter loads of all kinds. Weve designed the CamJam Small to thread narrower cord (from 1.8mm to 3mm in diameter) for you guessed it smaller jobs. With a stainless steel gated carabiner on one end and a rotating ridged cam mechanism on the other the CamJam Small can be anchored to any hook D ring or loop. Feed the cord through the hole and pull it downward through the cam to adjust to the desired tension. Let go and it locks into place and stays that way until you release it by pulling the cord upward out of the cam or by rotating the cam open. Easy to adjust the CamJam Small Cord Tightener offers two versatile systems of use and can be used and reused hundreds of times. Clipped to rings and hooks its excellent for hanging and securing banners lanterns tarps and tent guy lines. Or create a loop by clipping it to one end of the cord and pulling the other end through perfect for bundling light gear extension cords cut brush or groceries to a bike basket.
- Available in either a two pack or a two pack that includes 1 x 12' section of highly reflective cord.
- Two attachment methods for ultimate versatility - loop system and fixed end system.
- Made of sturdy durable nylon.
- Lightweight strong construction.
- Fits rope sizes: 1.8mm - 3mm.
- Product weight: (single unit) 0.14 oz / 4 g
- Product dimensions: (single unit) 1.72in x 0.92in x 0.38 / 43.80mm x 23.30mm x 9.70mm
- WARNING: NOT FOR USE WHERE DISENGAGEMENT COULD RESULT IN BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. NOT FOR CLIMBING.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.